It is good practice to change your email passwords every 30 to 60 days to prevent unauthorised access to your information.
To change your Mailbox password in Webmail please follow these steps:
1. Browse to the Webmail login page (https://webmail.konsoleh.co.za)
3. Select ‘MailAdmin’
4. Click on ‘Edit’
5. Enter the new password twice (ensure you use a strong password).
6. Click on ‘Submit’
It is also possible for you to change your email password via konsoleH.
If you also make use of an email program to access your email, it is important that you update the email program with your new password.
Please note: Hetzner will only accept strong passwords. To ensure your password is strong make sure you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Incorporate numbers or punctuation marks.
- Use at least one special character: ! @ # $ % * ( ) - + = , < > : : “ ‘ .
- Ensure it is at least 8 characters long.
- Do not use your username, email address or domain names associated with your profile.
- Do not use your personal information, such as name, phone number, ID number, special dates, address or names of anyone you know.
- Use different passwords for you various hosting services.
- Use a word or phrase you can remember easily, but would be very difficult for anyone else to guess.