Create a personalised email account (mailbox) or alias:
1. Browse to konsoleH (https://secure.konsoleh.co.za/)
2. Enter your Client number and Management password
3. Select or search for the required domain name in the ‘Hosting Services’ tab
4. Click ‘Mail’ from the left-hand menu
5. Click ‘Manage Accounts’ under Mail
6. The main window is where all your active email accounts and aliases will be displayed
7. Click ‘New Mailbox’ to create a new mail account or ‘New Mail Alias’ to create a new email alias
8. Enter the required information and refer to the [Help] if you require assistance.
9. Enter Fwd (Optional when creating a Mailbox, compulsory when creating an alias: Specify an address to which all email destined for this mailbox must be forwarded)
10. Click ‘Add
Now that the email account is created on the server, you need to configure your email program or client (eg. MS Outlook Express, Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird) to connect to the server to send and receive your email.
If you are in the process of transferring a domain to us it is recommended that you setup the email accounts before transfer.