Outlook 2011 Email Setup
These easy to follow guides provide step-by-step instructions on how to setup and troubleshoot your email program, with personalized screenshots providing visual examples to follow.
Your customised mail settings are as follows:
Incoming (POP) server: mail.your-domain.com
Outgoing (SMTP) server: smtp.your-domain.com
Account / User Name:
SMTP Authentication: On (same Username as POP)
SMTP Port: 587
Launch Outlook 2011
1. Launch Outlook 2010
2. Select Tools from the top menu bar and then Accounts...
Add an Account
3. Select the "E-mail Account" option.
Enter your account information
4. Enter all the relevant details (Select ‘POP’ as the type) then select "Override default port" under the Outgoing server section to change your Outgoing servers port to "587".
5. Once all the specified fields have been entered select "Add Account"
Select More Options…
6. Select "More Options..." below your Outgoing server settings.
Settings for SMTP server
7. Under the "More Options..." button select "User Name and Password for "Authentication"
8. Enter in your username and password then select "OK"
You have completed your account setup
8. Your Outlook mail program should now be set up to send and receive mail.