Email forwarding allows you to redirect emails sent to an address to another existing email account or multiple addresses. You can create separate department addresses for a business and forward all of their emails to one or more other boxes which can then filter and organise, based on those addresses.
You can also forward mail to an external address at another host or ISP; it allows you to send copies of a message to multiple addresses, etc.
Setup email forwarding on an existing mailbox or email alias:
1. Browse to konsoleH (https://secure.konsoleh.co.za/)
2. Login with your Client number and Management password
3. Select or search for a domain name in the ‘Hosting Service’ tab
4. Select ‘Mail’ from the left-hand menu
5. Select ‘Manage Accounts’
6. The main window will display all the active email accounts already in use for your domain
7. To add email forwarding to a mailbox, click on the ‘Edit’ button next to the appropriate email account
8. The dropdown box next to the ‘Fwd’ field allows you to select a mailbox related to that specific domain to which you can forward a copy of all emails received in the selected email account
9. The ‘+ Add Fwd’ fields allow you to setup forwarding to email addresses that is unrelated to that specific domain
10. Click ‘Update’ to save changes