Should you wish to enable or disable your domain’s spam filter, follow these simple steps:
1. Browse to konsoleH (https://secure.konsoleh.co.za/)
2. Login with your Client number and Management password
3. Select or search for a domain name in the ‘Hosting Service’ tab
4. Enter the ‘Mail’ tool under the ‘Hosting Services’ menu option
5. Select the ‘Spam Filter’ menu option
A status message is displayed on the Spam Filter screen. The Spam Filter is enabled by default. If you wish to disable the Spam Filter, simply click on the ‘Disable’ button on the top of the screen.
Similarly, to enable the Spam Filter, simply click on the ‘Activate’ button. A message will appear stating that the Spam Filter has been successfully installed.