Follow the steps below to setup a size limit for email messages:
- Browse to konsoleH (https://secure.konsoleh.co.za/).
- Log in with your Client number and Management password.
- Select or search for a domain name in the ‘Hosting Service’ tab.
- Select ‘Mail’ from the left-hand menu.
- Select ‘Manage Accounts’ under Mail.
- The main window will display all the active email accounts at your domain.
- Click ‘Settings’ next to the mailbox for which you wish to set the size limit for messages.
- Enter maximum size in the ‘message size’ field.
- Click ‘Update’.
Any attempt to accept an email bigger than the message size limit on a mailbox, will fail and the email will bounce back to the sender. The traffic generated by this email will still contribute to your traffic usage regardless of the fact that the email bounced.