iPad Email Setup
These easy to follow guides provide step-by-step instructions on how to setup and troubleshoot your email program, with personalized screenshots providing visual examples to follow.
Your customised mail settings are as follows:
Incoming (POP) server: mail.your-domain.com
Outgoing (SMTP) server: smtp.your-domain.com
Account / User Name:
SMTP Authentication: On (same Username as POP)
SMTP Port: 587
1. Start by selecting the settings icon from your home screen.
2. Select "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" from the settings menu:
3. Select "Add Account..." from the list of accounts:
4. Select "Other" from the menu:
Select Add Mail Account
5. Select "Add Mail Account" from the list:
Enter your account information
6. Fill in the required fields as below and select "Next":
Configure Incoming and Outgoing Servers
6. Scroll down to "Incoming Mail Server" and fill in the relevant fields.
7. Scroll down to "Outgoing Mail Server" and fill in the relevant fields and select "Next":
Select "IMAP" from the top of the screen:
8. When prompted with the below pop up message. Select "Yes":
9. You will then be prompted to "Save" or "Edit", you can select "Save".
You have completed your account setup
Congratulations, you have now successfully configured your email account on your iPad.