Duplicate emails are normally as a result of your mail client (Outlook, Thunderbird) attempting to download mail from the server and being interrupted in the middle of the download process.
The interruption may be caused by an intermittent internet connection or a timeout due to a large mail being delivered which exceeds your internet connection capacity.
Remove the large mail using Webmail:
1. Browse to the Webmail login page (https://webmail.konsoleh.co.za)
3. Review ‘Message Size’ indicated on the right hand column (beneath the Search field). The large email is likely to exceed 500KB
4. ‘Double click’ on the message to open the email.
5. Save the text, attachments or images you need from email on your local computer.
6. Click on ‘Delete’ at the top of the message.
7. Select the messages you already received.
8. ‘Right click’ and select ‘Delete’.
9. Click ‘Get Mail’ in your Mail Client to continue downloading email.
In order to troubleshoot if the problem is related to your internet connection we would recommend doing a traceroute.